We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email, telephone number and social media contacts, including but not confined to, Twitter and Facebook plus user’s IP address
- demographic information such as address, post code
- other information relevant to customers’ requirements, queries and comments
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with it?
We gather client information to better understand your needs and provide the best service possible, more specifically for:
- our internal records
- improvement of our services
- periodical sending out of promotional emails regarding new or altered services or other information which we feel will be of use or interest using the contact details provided
- the tailoring of this website according to requirements and visitors’ interests
Controlling your personal information
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Safe and secure
This website has an SSL Certificate this shows trusted, secure and encrypted information exchange between browsers and webservers, websites and networks.
Any information shared with us digitally may be kept for up to 90 days, after which it will be deleted unless, you were/are/become a client, an employee or professional associate/supplier, whereby we will retain your information unless you ask us to remove it from our database.We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to External Websites