– peace of mind and great quality of life
- All our management and staff will respect our clients as a full citizens with rights and responsibilities and recognise the intrinsic value of people, regardless of circumstances, by respecting their uniqueness and meeting their personal needs with respect.
- We will ensure unrestricted access for our clients to complete chosen activities. Religious and cultural rights will be observed with the minimum of staff intervention.
- We will support our clients to be independent, even where this may incur a degree of calculated risk and offer assistance where clients are unable to complete a task by themselves.
- We will ensure the environment is appropriate to the needs of our clients, i.e., even temperature, lighting and access.
- Our clients will be treated appropriate to their age, i.e., conversation, activities and outings.
- Our services and care planning will be done in such a way as to meet the unique needs of each individual.
- Our clients have the right to consultation about plans that are being made to meet their needs, regardless of their condition and disability.
- In severe illness families are asked to contribute to planning.
- Our clients have a right to privacy, to be left alone or undisturbed and free from intrusion or public attention into their affairs.
- All our team take pride in the quality of care they provide and recognise that needs assessments, health promotion and rehabilitation are important aspects of care.
Registered Manager Jennifer Marshall and her team will be delighted to welcome you to view the home and talk through what you and your family and loved ones are looking for. You can also find out more about us and the day-to-day life of Apple Tree Care Home within our website, along with other useful information and resources.
Formerly Galtres Care Home, we were renamed in August 2015 and our branding re launched to align us with Riccall Care Group, of which we form part. The same team, management and ownership remain in place. If you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Looking for a day centre drop-in?
Please click on the link to find out more about our day care centre.
Could home care help right now?
Click here to link to Riccall Care to live happily at home